.223 REM (5.56 NATO)Lake City Once Fired Brass- FULLY PROCESSED AND PRIMED
1) Inspected - any brass with major dings, dents, creases or other issues is culled out.
2) Resizing - a multi-step resizing process is implemented to minimize work hardening
3) Trimming - the case is trimmed to exacting SAAMI specifications.
4) Crimp Removal - every piece of brass has the primer pocket swagged to remove that annoying military primer crimp.
5) Primer Pocket- cleaned and uniformed.
6) Polishing - the brass is tumbled in corncob/walnut media treated with Round 2 'Knockout' additive.
7) Primed and ready to load
What you get is the best fully processed brass you can find, ready to drop powder and seat a bullet! You wont find anyone else offering fully processed and primed LC brass for less than $.16 each!
Product Code: AAR7223FPP-D
Manufacturer: Lake City